Dental implants are the most natural-looking, stable and long lasting solution for missing teeth. Dental implants are now a routine procedure and offer over a 95% success rate and long-term oral health benefits. Lowcountry Family Dentistry offers dental implants to their patients in the Beaufort, SC. There are several different options for dental implants that we offer. If you are missing one tooth or several teeth, Dr. Ashley Covington and Dr. Perry DuRant can create a personalized treatment plan to restore beauty, health and function to your smile.
Dental Implants offer many health and cosmetic benefits. They are a permanent and secure missing tooth treatment option. We offer dental implants to our Beaufort, SC patients to help them achieve a stable and healthy oral foundation for a lifetime of beautiful smiles. Dental implants are the most natural-looking and advanced solution for the replacement of missing teeth. They are the next best thing to natural teeth!
Benefits of Dental Implants
- A dental implant will look, feel, fit and function just like your natural teeth especially when compared to dentures or a dental bridge. They are strong and stable and the next best thing to your real teeth.
- Dental implants are durable and last longer than other dental restorations. Other options for missing teeth, such as dentures, will eventually need replaced. That cost can add up over a lifetime. When properly placed and cared for, dental implants can last a lifetime.
- A face without teeth will appear sunken and can add years to your appearance. Dental implants help keep the natural shape of your face and lower jaw area. With dental implants, your smile will also appear more natural.
- If you’re missing a tooth or multiple teeth, that void can cause bone loss and deterioration in your jawbone. Dental implants are the only option for missing teeth that stimulates the jaw bone which helps stimulate bone growth. This will help prevent bone loss.
- The simple task of talking with removable options for missing teeth can be embarrassing because they sometimes slip or do not fit correctly. Dental implants are permanent and do not slip thus making speaking a lot easier.
- With removable options for missing teeth, there are dietary restrictions. Dentures will deliver about a 30-40% normal chewing function. With dental implants there are no restrictions on what you can eat since they are durable, stable and permanent.
- A tooth-supported dental bridge requires grinding down your healthy teeth in order to provide a place to attach the bridge. You’re essentially damaging your healthy teeth in order to provide a replacement for the missing tooth. A dental implant is surgically placed only the space where the missing tooth is located leaving your healthy teeth alone.
- The constant worry that your restoration may fall out while talking or eating can make social situation intimidating. This leads to feeling uncomfortable in public or around other people. Dental implants are permanent and release a person from that constant worry.
Types of Dental Implants
- Single tooth dental crowns supported by implant
- Dental bridges that are supported by dental implants
- Dentures that are supported by dental implants
Learn More About Dental Implants
- What Are Dental Implants?
- Benefits of Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Process
- Dental Implants vs Dentures
- Dental Implant FAQ
- Cost of Dental Implants
- Types of Dental Implants
- Dental Implants for Multiple Missing Teeth
- Are You a Candidate for Dental Implants?
Schedule a Consultation
If you currently suffer from missing or broken teeth, dental implants are a great way to restore your smile. To find out if you are a candidate for dental implants, call 843-986-0177 or schedule an appointment with Lowcountry Family Dentistry in Beaufort today.